Three luxuriously appointed bedrooms are offered, each with private bathroom, comfortable king or queen sized bed, TV, and high-speed internet. Epicurean meals, freshly prepared and pleasing to the most discriminating palate, are served in the elegant dining room or on the cheerful sun porch in the summer season. The historical ambiance of Osler House, replete with antiques and personal treasures, entices the senses and coaxes our guests to enjoy and relax. Perfect for a romantic getaway or a memorable business stay, we offer a private and tranquil setting, where deer and rabbits are often spotted on the property; yet it is within walking distance of charming stores, transportation and restaurants. Downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls are less than an hour’s drive away; the Royal Botanical Gardens, McMaster University and Medical Centre, the Bruce Trail, and numerous conservation areas are mere minutes away.
• Rates are based on single or double occupancy and include a full breakfast.
• Rates range from $155.00 to $180.00 plus taxes in Canadian funds. We accept cash, debit, VISA and Mastercard. We offer discount for cash.
• Rates are subject to 13% tax.
• A discount of $5.00 per night is offered for bookings made directly with Osler House.
• All of our guests have access to the Billiards Room, Drawing Room, Garden Room, Front Porch and Screened Room.
Our guest rooms are named for the illustrious members of the famous Osler family that resided in this home in their childhood years:
Please click on each room for additional information & photos