Osler House Policies
Your hosts, Gary Fincham & Sara Burnet-Smith, are available to answer your questions, provide directions and make suggestions about dining, local events and attractions.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- A credit card number with expiry date as well as a contact phone number are required to guarantee the reservation.
- Nothing will be charged to your card and account will be settled at time of check-out.
- We accept VISA and MasterCard.
- On weekends, and during special events, a two-night minimum reservation policy may be required.
- We regret that 48 hours prior notice is required in the event of a cancellation, otherwise the agreed-upon charges will be applied to the credit card. For group bookings, two weeks’ notice is required.
- Check-in time is between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- With prior notice, special arrangements may be made for earlier or later check-ins.
- Check-out is by 11:00 a.m.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside of our house. A $100 fine will be levied if this rule is broken.
- We are sorry, but our house is not suitable for young children.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed. However, with advance notice, we may be able to find off-site boarding for your pet.
- Parking is available on sites
Room Policies & Rates
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy and include a full breakfast.
- Rates range from $160.00 to $190.00 plus taxes in Canadian funds. We accept cash, debit, VISA and Mastercard.
- Rates are subject to 13% tax.
- All of our guests have access to the Billiards Room, Drawing Room, Garden Room, Front Porch and Screened Room.
For more information or to secure a reservation, please click the button below, telephone (289-238-9278) us or e-mail at Gary@oslerhouse.com.