Sir Edmund Boyd Osler (1845-1924), businessman and politician. He was also President of the Dominion Bank, of the Toronto Board of Trade and of the Toronto Ferry Company, and in 1892 he ran unsuccessfully for Mayor of Toronto. He served from 1896 until 1917 as the Member of Parliament representing West Toronto.
Our red room features:
• Queen sized pillow-top bed
• Private bathroom (not ensuite)with heated flooring and shower
• TV, radio, coffee maker with selection of coffee and tea,hair dryer, iron and ironing board and alarm clock
• Free wireless Internet access
• Furnished with a mixture of antiques and period reproductions